Monday, October 27, 2008

Camping!!!

We decided to go camping this past weekend before it gets TOO terribly cold to go......although it did rain half the time we were there :-) We still had a lot of fun, sweet fellowship!!!!!!!
My favorite man in the whole world!!!!!







Nana gave Noah the rest of the bag of Cheetos...I think he liked them!!


I couldn't get her to look at the camera for all it was worth!!

Papa reading to Noah


Noah being thrown in the air by his uncle Jamin!


Daddy loves his little girl so much!
(this little girl doesn't like to look at the camera, if you hadn't noticed!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha so cute...I'm glad to see you had a good time camping! The pictures are cute, the one of you and josh is really good.

Christie said...

Looks like you guys had FUN! Sorry I missed your call today... my phone was acting up. I love you!!!