Friday, November 7, 2008

Sense and Sensibility Patterns


For all of you who enjoy sewing, you might want to check out Jennie Chancey's online pattern store. She has recently converted most of her patterns to ePatterns! So it's pretty much an instant download! I just checked it out myself, and she has some really neat patterns including regency (Jane Austen), titanic, edwardian (one of my favorites!), swing, and doll clothes! She even has online sewing instructions in case you need guidance. What a talented woman! Just click here or on the image above to check out her store! Enjoy!


2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Hey there! Just so ya know, this cheese making experience has been my first, and it's pretty easy. All it involves is whipping cream and some tartaric acid. It sure makes some good tiramisu. ;)

I absolutely LOVE goat milk, it's my favorite. I have heard that goat cheese is much more difficult to make than cow cheese. I made yogurt a while back and was reading that if you make goat yogurt there's quite a bit of difference in the heating procedure and so on. There's nothing quite like goat cheese though, so hopefully you'll get it figured out soon. ;)

Thanks for the info on labor inducing. I really don't want to have a bunch medical intervention, I'm not really a fan of it. Part of me really wanted a home birth, but being the first-born type personality that I am (ha) I wasn't sure I could handle it. However, Lord willing I'd like to try some day.

So, you have a goat, does that mean you live on an acreage? We live on nearly 2 acres in a neighborhood, and I'm hoping they'll let me keep my chickens. I can't see them being too happy about a goat though. ;) My parents have a farm and that's where we keep our cows. However, I haven't yet talked them into keeping a milk goat for me. :)

Hope you have a great week!!

LeAnna said...

Got something for ya on my blog :)