Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Love of My Life




When I first married, I didn't realize how much molding, shaping, chiseling, and carving God had to do in my life. I guess you could say that I was one of those who married more for selfish reasons , and not with the sole intention of furthering my husband's visions and goals. God has opened my eyes to the purpose He has for me in being Josh's wife, and how fulfilling my life will be if I will endeavor to make my husband's goals my goals, his visions mine, and his pursuits and dreams to be my every day aspirations. In doing this I pray that my sons will see the kind of wife that they need, and my daughters (hopefully :-) ) the kind of woman they need to be. Only by God's grace will this be possible....

1 comment:

SuperMom said...

AMEN!
So many think that marriage is about them... that it is about just 'being married' but you are right. God has an awesome plan for marriage!

(See you got yourself a Marine... Sempre Fi! I always wanted to be a Marine, but instead I married into a family of Marines. My hubby is NOT a Marine, but my father-in-law and two brother-in-laws are! WWWHHHOO-RA!

www.amotherwhoprays.blogspot.com